- Projects that exceed the normal hours scheduled for the web packages.
- Covers Design, HTML/CSS, WordPress
- Edits, tweaks, or maintenance
- Turnaround time is 3-5 business days on average.
- Great starter pack to get your feet wet with working with us.
1. How long does it take to create a website?
- Our website development service level completes within 2 weeks for the Local Web Design Package, 3-4 weeks for the Web Design Starter Package, and 4 weeks for the Advanced Web Design Package. This period is extended for every added feature requested.
- There are many factors that influence the cost of any given website. Our packaged solutions range from $680 – $12,000. In any event that your project requires more than what our custom solutions offer, we would be happy to talk to you and provide you with a free assessment.
- The website design packages cover the website build and the site’s launch as well as 20 days of support after launch. We do, however, offer the Smart SEO Hosting package for up to five websites that includes 4 hours of retainer hours, 24/7 support, security checks, and monthly updates.
- We create a our hosting environment for our clients. The URL will be provided to you once we run the site through our initial QA.
- We value our client’s insights and input. Our clients will be provided 3 rounds of revision at no charge. Please note that design revisions can no longer be made once the development has passed the design milestone and the final design is approved.
- We require 50% of the estimated fee to be provided prior to the launch of the project, with the remaining payment due upon completion of the project.
- We strongly discourage providing access to the site during the development phase. The credentials to the site are turned over once they are hosted in the client server, after the final walkthrough and approval.
- Our packaged solutions include 1 hour worth of training. If you require more hours, we can provide it at an hourly standard rate.
- Development best practices discourage launching of sites on Fridays. As most sites represent business that run on weekdays only, weekend launches may cause unforeseen errors that cannot be addressed in real time as our staff and most clients do not work on weekends.
- We will build your site based on architecture that’s optimized for SEO. For a limited time, we will also offer 20% off of your 1st month of SEO service if your purchase our web development and SEO package together. If you want to learn more about this promo, contact us.