Let customers know their private details are safe. Same security as our competitors for up to 90% less.
Protect transactions and customer data with a SSL Certificate
- Pay up to 90% LESS and get your certificate FAST!
- Encrypts data transferred to and from your site and protects against session hijacking attacks, including Firesheep.
- Secure UNLIMITED servers. Compare that to other Certification Authorities that charge for licensing on each server.
- Enjoy the backing of established industry standards. There is NO TECHNICAL DIFFERENCE
- between our certificates and any other major Certification Authority.
- 99.9% browser recognition and up to 256-bit encryption.
- Help is always there when you need it. Get industry-best 24/7 service and support!
- Securely manage remote PCs that use the Intel vPro® network with our Deluxe high-assurance SSL certificate.
What is an SSL Certificate?
An SSL certificate keeps you and your customers safe by protecting the information that’s flowing to and from your website. It encrypts names, addresses, passwords, account and credit card numbers and more so hackers and other online criminals can’t read them.
How does it work?
An SSL certificate serves as an electronic “passport.” It establishes the website’s authenticity and credibility and enables the browser and Web server to build a secure, encrypted connection.
Credibility is established by checking the digital certificate, which includes:
- The Certificate holder’s name (individual or company)
- The Certificate’s serial number and expiration date
- A copy of the Certificate holder’s “public” cryptographic key
- The digital signature of the Certificate-issuing authority
- Extended SSL Certificates give the site visitor an additional visual cue, displaying the Certificate
- holder’s name against a distinctive green background in the visitor’s
How does my customer know my site is secure?
Once a visitor is on an SSL-protected page, the following visual indicators appear to show them that your site is secure and to give them the confidence to proceed:
- A “padlock” icon in the browser’s status bar
- The https:// prefix in the URL
- The URL address bar turns to green (Extended Validation Certificates only).
- The Trusted “Verified and Secure” site seal
Why Choose our SSL Certificate?
- Fully validated
- Up to 256-bit encryption
- Valid up to 5 years (depending on certificate type)
- 99% browser recognition
- Stringent authentication
- 24/7 customer support
- Warranty (up to $250,000)
- Covers an unlimited number of servers
- (other Certification Authorities charge for every server)
Our certificates provide the same type of ironclad, corporate-class security as our competitors, but for up to 90% less than you’ll pay elsewhere!
Verifies your domain control & secures your site.
- Domain validated Issued within minutes
- $10,000 warranty
Most extensive validation. Ideal for eCommerce.
- Domain and company validated
- Trusted green browser bar
- Free 1 year Standard SSL‡
- Free DNSSEC to Secure Your DNS