IT system support
Businesses today need technology. It plays an essential role in any organisation, big or small. Technology is often one of the largest investments in a business. So you should also invest in looking after it.
This is where professional IT support is required. If your technology fails the effects on your business can be catastrophic. But IT support is about prevention and compliance as well as solving problems when they arise.
You may face one or more as below:
- Installing and configuring cloud based or computer hardware, software, systems, networks, servers, desktop, laptop, printers and scanners
- Data Storage, Management and Security
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone, email)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Possibly training more junior staff members
(Note: Please contact your sales representative before you make a order.)